LAWYER SEO SERVICES
Get found on-line with Search Engine Optimisation from the Law Firm Experts.
Are you looking for a lawyer SEO company with a proven track record of helping other law firms measurably improve their organic rankings and SEO? If so, you've come to the right place!
In today's digital world, when someone needs a lawyer, the first place they look is on-line.
In fact 93% of on-line experiences begin with a search engine. Not only that, but 47% of clicks go to the top three search results.
That's where The Ideas Bunker and SEO for lawyers comes in. With tried and true lawyer SEO tactics, your law firm can skyrocket through the search results to the top - which is where you want to be!
Pull up another tab on your computer or mobile device - go to Google and search 'your law firm, your city', your state' if you don't see your practice listed on the first page, you're losing business to your competitors.
The Ideas Bunker can help. We have specialists in digital marketing for lawyers, which means we understand the ins and outs of :
- Legal industry-specific problems
- Your prioritisations
- Your target audience
- How to get results that align with your practices needs
Our team of SEO experts has extensive experience helping lawyers get more qualified website traffic and convert more website visitors into leads and clients. Better results tomorrow start with contacting us today.
Get a FREE Website Audit and Proposal
Our process and what's included.
Lawyer SEO companies like The Ideas Bunker handle the day to day monitoring and improving your on-line footprint, including making your website more visible in the search results. We also differentiate your brand across the web. We do this by following the process below.
Perform a Competitive Digital Analysis
- Complete a competitive digital marketing analysis to see how you stack up against your top three competitors using our proprietary data tracking software
- Perform Local SEO keyword research and identify the top sales-driving search terms and keywords in your market
- Establish your baseline for website code and structure, content, local visibility and off-site citations, then compare it to your competitors to create an actionable sales driving plan
- Create actionable revenue goals and corresponding SEO plans
Optimise Website content and code
- Install advanced google analytics
- Make your small business website fast, secure (optional but recommended) and mobile friendly
- Edit your website's code and structure to be inline with the best SEO practices
- Edit and optimise your existing website pages for search visibility and creative content
- Perform conversion rate optimisation on all website elements (like contact forms, buttons, navigational links) to ensure an optimal experience for your customers.
Optimise and create local citations (local SEO)
- Locate and audit existing citations across online directories like Yelp, Facebook, YellowPages and Industry specific directories
- Optimise your company's Google My Business page for your business address and service area, phone number, maps listing and business hours
- Optimise your company's Facebook page for local SEO practices
- Discover, manage and monitor local citation and backlink opportunities to build authority
Report on Management and Analytics
- Provide easy to understand monthly reports on the status and results of your SEO campaigns
- Provide reports on tracked visits
- Monitor analytics on a daily basis to watch for anomalies, hacks, penalties or other sales damaging events